Terms and Conditions | Airport Transfer Budapest | Budapest Airport PRIVATE transport
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions of transfer using Airport Transfer Budapest.
Supplementary terms and rules due COVID-19 pandemic situation:
⚠️ AIRPORT MEETING:
- Currently at the airport unfortunately no meet and greet (waiting in the arrival hall with a paging board / pickup sign board) possibility, due COVID-19!
- The driver monitor your flight. 15 minutes after the plane landed, our driver will contact you via SMS text message or by CALL - on your given mobile phone number - and he will discuss with you the meeting and pickup location! English language only!
- Please switch on your phone after the flight landed immediately!
- Please check in advance that there is an international call permission for your given phone number!
⚠ You can travel SAFELY with us: Clean and Sanitized Cars / All Vaccinated Drivers !
Airport Transfer Budapest - hereinafter referred to as Service provider.
ONLY PRIVATE TRANSFERS (No sharing) - MEET AND GREET - DOOR TO DOOR - FIXED PRICES / NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES - BUDAPEST, COUNTRYSIDE OR NEIGHBOUR COUNTRY ROUTES ...
1. The aim of the airport transport service
Transferring passengers from and to Budapest airports (and other places) on public roads between the given destinations according to the prices defined in the price calculation table of transfer rates.
In addition transaction of other transfers not related to airports.
2. Operating hours
The transfer service is available throughout the whole year, 24 hours a day, in line with the departure and arrival times in the actual Liszt Ferenc Airport timetables.
Our online customer service may be contacted every day between 8 am and 10 pm.
3. Placing an order, method of concluding the contract
The contract is concluded when the service is ordered by the Passenger in written- in line with the Terms of transfer (online, or in e-mail) at least 24 hours before the time of pick-up, and the Service provider confirms/registers the order.
Passenger must confirm the booking registration with TWO-STEP secure approval method:
Orders may be placed in the following ways:
In case of orders placed at shorter notice, the Service provider can only fulfil them, if it has enough capacity and can therefore confirm the order.
- 1. First step: - with SMS text from the customers given cellular number to the service provider’s SMS number (the description is written in the confirmation email).
- 2. Second step: - with a short confirmation message by Email reply.
Orders are confirmed in e-mail during customer service hours, and within 24 hours of receipt.
Should the customer not receive a confirmation of the order in e-mail or SMS by 6 pm on the day preceding the date of transfer, please write an email with our Web Mail Form.
For placing an order, the following details are needed: Headcount, Transfer route, ONEWAY or with RETURN (roundtrip) transfer (fill the checkbox), Transfer target or destination (hotel or address), Airline, Flight number, Exact time of arrive pickup, Exact time of departure pickup (if return), Address of return pick-up (if return), Passenger name (This must be the same name, what the customer use at the hotel check-in!), Mobil phone number, E-mail address of the customer, And any other special requirements in the Comments field, such as: baby carriage, bicycles, dog, etc.
Return transfer pick up time: As a guide, we recommend the return transfer pickup time is 3 hours before your flight departure. Please note, this detail is NOT your flight departure time!
Please calculate with the transfer time and the airport check-in time!
SMS text approval:
4. Cancellation or modification of the transfer contract by the Passenger
24 hours prior to the start of the inbound (arrival) transfer, the order can be cancelled or modified - by Email or SMS text - in written format only, free of charge.
Should the cancellation or modification take place at a later point, the Customer is obliged to pay compensation.
The compensation fee is the car/driver stand up & availability fee (In case of Budapest transfers: Sedan car/15 EUR, Minibus/20 EUR, in case of Countryside transfers Sedan car/30 EUR, Minibus/50 EUR).
In case of change of return transfers, when the time of the returning transfers changes, the passenger is obliged to notify the Service provider 24 hours in advance by email prior to the alredy confirmed time of the return.
The change can be requested (until 24h prior of the confirmed time) but its acceptance is not guaranteed!
In case at the changed time no available car, the change request can be rejected and denied, and the pickup remains the same time that already confirmed originally.
In case the passenger fails to notify the Service provider in time, the passenger shall note that the Service provider may only fulfil the transportation at a different time from the desired time, but if this is not possible the pickup time remains the same time that the customer already confirmed originally. In this case the passenger shall not claim any refund.
In case of cancellation of return transfer (what is acceptable by email only, min. 24 hours in advance prior to the reserved time of return), - the passenger must give (by email) the new/replacement return pickup date and time until maximum 30 days from the original booked date and time. After this deadline - without the replacement and final pickup details (date and time) - refund is not possible and the transfer is counted as fulfilled.
In case of failure pick-up of return transfer what is caused by the customer(s) (eg. the customer(s) not there at the given and previously confirmed locationa and date/time) or without change/cancellation request (what is acceptable by email only, min. 24 hours in advance prior to the reserved time of return) - in written format, refund is not possible and the transfer is counted as fulfilled.
In case of failure pick-up - after a confirmed reservation (arrival or return route) - what is caused by the customer(s) (eg. the customer(s) go from te pick-up location with an other provider and/or without change/cancellation request also the customer(s) does not take contact with the service provider precisely at the time of the pick-up by Email or SMS text in written format or by Call, - the passenger must pay compensation (parking and availability fee).The compensation rate is 50% of the transfer price total, but not less than the total parking fee and divers availability fee.
Rules in case appearance and use of 3rd party (another company), after a confirmed reservation:
Our staff always waiting in the arrival hall with the passengers name on a welcome board - from the flight actual arrival time.
In case after a confirmed reservation, if in the arrival the customer can not find our staff with the passengers name on a board
(for example, due to the large crowd, or the passenger is looking our staff at a wrong place (eg. outside of the arrival hall),
the first thing that the customer must contact us immediately by sms text (emergency sms text number) and/or by email.
If the customer skip this step and go with an other (3rd party) company driver, the passenger must pay compensation (parking and availability fee).
The compensation rate is 50% of the transfer price total.
With the confirmation agreement you state that you don't have transfer reservation with same details with another transfer company at the same time. In case at the pickup trouble appears by a 3rd party, the compensation you have to pay is 50% of your booked and confirmed transfer price.
5. Transfer rates and payment
The prevailing transfer rates can be found on the Service providers’ website, where also further information can be obtained, and the exact fee is detailed by the Service provider in written in the confirmation of the order.
Price and payment policies:
Currencies, Bank notes:
- All prices are calculated for the exact route and with the selected passengers headcount. All bookings/transfers are PRIVATE with separated vehicle(s)!
- The transfer price total is valid for all selected persons (NOT per person!).
- The passengers headcount and the luggages amount determines the amount and type of the vehicle(s) (cars/minibuses/buses).
- Every passenger counts as 1 person (from babies to adults)!
- Suburban (Outside Districts and Suburban Destinations) destination surcharge: 2000 HUF / way (or the equivalent in EUR, GBP or USD). For transportations to the city center is not affected.
Some suburban destinations (without being exhaustive): Aquaworld Resort Budapest, Aquamarina Hotel, Holiday Beach Budapest, Holiday Inn Budapest (Budaors).., and some destinations in the districts: II., III., IV., XIII., XV., XXII., Budaors
- The transfer price - in the registration email - is the total payable fee.
- You can pay only in the selected currency and payment method directly to the Driver.
- The transfer is always payable with the amount and currency what is in the confirmed reservation. Currency change is not possible! If the passenger still want to exchange the currency with the driver, there will be a 10% handling fee, that will increase the payment total. In this case, the change is possible to Hungarian Forints (HUF) currency only in the daily exchange rate.
- If you booked a roundtrip transfer (with return), you must pay the full transfer fee in one amount when you arrive. (This way we give 10% discount off the transfer price.) In this case the return route is without payment.
- The 10% round trip discount is valid for the transfers in Budapest city only (Countryside and Abroad transfers is not affected.) and the discount is already calculated in the Payable Price Total. The price total is always includes the available discount rate also.
- If the transfer price total is higher than 100 EUR, we may ask for an advance payment. The advance is payable by credit card (omline payment). At arrival the rest of the transfer fee is payable by cash directly to the driver.
- The price subject to change without notice, but the change is not valid for previously booked transfers.
- The transfer price total is only valid for the originally booked route(s), headcount and luggages !!
- Passengers must pay an additional cost (depends of the replacement vehicle because additional space) for every extra person and/or luggages at the arrival or return pick up! Due to a decline in passengers headcount will not change the price.
One (1) transfer is valid:
- At the payment we can accept HUF, EUR, USD and GBP bank notes but only that currency what the customer selected in the booking.
- In case of payment with GBP currency we can accept only 'Bank of England' pounds bank notes (Irish or Scottish pounds excluded!).
- In case of payment with GBP or USD currency we can not accept coins, only bank notes accepted!
- The change is always in Hungarian Forints (HUF) currency in the daily exchange rate.
- Should you need a payment receipt or invoice, please request it to your driver once the payment is made. You can obtain a receipt if you request from the driver on the day the payment is made to the driver. Retrospective invoice or receipt creation is not possible.
- If you need VAT invoice please indicate it in the comment field with the copmpany details (company name, address, VAT number). Billing is only possible on payment in the car, so if you indicate it in advance, the driver can give the invoice after the payment only. Retrospective invoicing or sending later by post is not possible!
- with one (1) meet and greet service at one (1) arrival flight,
- with one (1) destination address (and with one (1) return pickup address in case round trip),
- for the given headcount, with the given luggage amounts
- on the given route
6. Luggages, Baby seat
Luggage: If you feel that you have an unusually large amount of luggage, please indicate it in the booking form comment field, and then we will send a larger vehicle, but note that it would cost more. (e.g. boxed bicycle, big oversized suitcases usually used for boat journeys, pram, etc.)
In case the Passenger(s) would like to take more bags than the one piece suitcase (max. 20 kg/person) and one piece carry-on baggage (max. 10 kg/person), please inform the Service provider latest by the last day preceding the date of transfer.
Luggage and Baby seat Regulation:
Permitted Luggage Amounts:
From 1 to 6 persons:
Suitcase: 1 piece AND Carry-on baggage: 1 piece / person (Total: 2 pieces/person)
From 7 persons:
Suitcase OR! Carry-on baggage: 1 piece / person (Total: 1 piece/person)
Permitted Max. Luggage Weights and Dimensions:
Suitcase: Weight: max.20kg | Dimensions: 90x60x40cm
Carry-on baggage: Weight: max.10kg | Dimensions: 55x45x25cm
+ Additional or oversized luggage amount fees:
Additional (more than permitted) Suitcase or Carry-on baggage or Oversized luggage: +5000 HUF (or the equivalent currency amount) / route.
Undeclared oversized or additional luggages surcharge fee: +5000 HUF (or the equivalent currency amount) / baggage / route.
Delivery of luggages between the meeting point and the car:
The driver courtesy can help with the luggages but our service is not baggage porter service. If you need a baggage porter, you must order it in advance at the airport or at the actual pickup point for the right company.
In case of the booking for 4 persons with 4 suitcases and 4 carry-on baggages:
(this is a maximum capacity of a sedan car), we have to draw attention to the following:
- Please check the luggage size rules as described above!
(In case of 4 persons with oversized luggages the transfer is possible with minibus only.
In this case the transfer price is same as for 6 persons = minibus price.)
- In your email reply please comment and confirm you don't have oversized or additionalluggages!
If you feel you will not fit into a normal sedan car (1-4 persons):
- You must make a reservation for minimum 6 persons.
- From this headcount (6) we can provide a minibus.
PLEASE NOTE (!!!): If you do not declare about the oversized or additional luggage(s) when you reserve the transfer and at the pickup do not fit the oversized or additional luggages into the vehicle, we will not be able to provide a larger vehicle on the spot. In this case - if do not fit the luggages into the vehicle - we can not perform the transfer but you must pay the stand up fee of the provided vehicle ! In case of undeclared oversized or additional luggages surcharge is payable on the spot!
The baby seat service is not automatic, it can only be requested in advance in the reservation.
If you need a baby seat, please write the request into the comment field with the baby age / height (cm) / weight (kg) !
- The baby seat or seat booster service price for Budapest city transfers: FREE ( 1 seat/transfer )
- The baby seat or seat booster service for Countryside or Abroad transfers: FREE ( 1 seat/transfer )
- More than 1 baby seat or seat booster service: 10 EUR / after the first one - for any additional plus seat.
7. Journey time, waiting time and cost
The Service provider will do its best to transfer the Passenger to the desired destination in safety and on time. When confirming the booking, the Service provider calculates the time needed for the journey and confirms the order and the time of pick-up accordingly. Passengers may count with a difference of +/- 15 minutes in Budapest transfers, and +/- 30 minutes in countryside transfers.
Service provider is not accountable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond its control (e.g.: closing and construction of roads, accidents, other unforeseeable obstacles), however will commit everything to avoid these.
We are always waiting for our Passengers on the arrival side of the airport, at the places reserved for this specific purpose, and as far as possible with holding up a board with the name of the Passengers on it.
- Normal and Delayed Arrival: We monitor the flight. Please go to the arrival hall as soon as possible!
- Earlier Arrival: We monitor the flight and we try to be there earlier, but if have any split, please wait for our driver - in the arrival hall
until your flight original arrival time!
Arrival Waiting Time (at the airport):
- The waiting time begins at the ACTUAL!! arrival time of the flight.
We monitor the flight and the driver will go to the arrival hall at the actual arrival time!
- There is no waiting charge if your flight delayed,
and no waiting time cost until 30 minutes after the plane landed.
- The only thing what we ask, please go to the arrival hall as soon as possible,
and send an emergency SMS text if you have any problem (which takes a long time) at the baggage pickup or at the passport checking!
- After the normal 30 minutes waiting
you must pay an additional parking fee: 5EUR.
(The first 30 minutes parking fee is included in the transfer price.)
- After the normal 30 minutes waiting - without an emergency SMS text - the driver can not wait longer and must leave the airport area.
In this case, the transfer is canceled.
- Usually everybody (99%) can go out in 30 minutes,
so the additional parking fee is in 99%% not necessary.
- If the flight is cancelled and you have a replacement flight at which you wish to use our service,
inform us (by sms and/or email) immediately but mimimum 1 hour before the original arrival time!
Please note: If you inform us only in the last few minutes (after the driver is already in the arrival hall),
you must pay an additional fee 8EUR for the new stand up.
- If the flight is delayed, we monitor it, but we can wait for the flight until our free capacity allow it.
If the flight delayed more than half hours and if we have no free capacity, the pickup is not guaranteed.
- If the drop off and pick up point is not reachable with a vehicle, the actual drop off and return pick up will be at the nearest place where the traffic will allow (in this case this discussable with the driver on the spot).
Return Waiting Time (at the pickup address):
- Please be punctual at the return pick up! The free waiting time: 5 minutes.
After the free 5 minutes parking every started 30 minutes waiting will cost is 10 EUR (city parking fee).
- As a guide, we recommend the return transfer time is about 3 hours before your flight from any point in Budapest.
- The 3 hours pickup before the flight departure time is included an 1 hour safety time which is not recommended to omit or reduce!
- The selection of the return pickup time is the passengers responsibility only. Due to the damage caused by the improper or too short (or shortened than the recommended) return pickup time we can not take responsibility.
- After the confirmation, the possibility and acceptance of the return pickup time modification is not guaranteed!
- Accidental technical delays of the cars / external factors: The 3 hours pickup time before the flight departure time is included an 1 hour safety time for delays of the cars, what may caused by external factors
eg. traffic jams or road closures or technical problems. In this case a 10-20 minutes delay is not cause problems to reach the actual flight. In case 10-20 minutes technical delays of the cars - what caused external factors - no any refund is possible.
8. Responsibilities of the Service provider
Service provider cannot be made responsible of any fault on the arrival (eg. failed meeting). Service provider cannot be made responsible however, if the Passenger gives incorrect or false pick-up details (date, time, address) or contact details (phone number, email) when placing the order.
In case of technical problems for which the Service provider cannot be blamed, Service provider is obliged to arrange the further safe transport of the passenger(s) to the desired destination at the Service providers own cost.
Any complaints with regards to luggage should be signalled by the Passenger to the driver on the spot.
For lost luggages the service provider are not responsible.
In case the prepayed transfer is withered - caused by the Passenger(s), or – caused by 3rd party (for example: flight cancellation) that is the responsibility of the customer only, in such case repayment and replacement transfer is not possible, but the customer can book a new transfer on the actual prices.
The service provider couldn't be responsible for failed transfers caused by the passengers fault.
9. Responsibilities of the Passenger(s)
In the vehicles the use of any and all drugs, smoking, drinking and eating is strictly prohibited !!!
The inappropriate behavior during the transportation may result the suspension of the transfer (during the transport also), and may result a police action.
In such cases, the transfer considered as fulfilled, completely to be paid on the spot and the payment is non-refundable.
Passenger is directly responsible for any damages caused during the journey to a third person or to the car.
For damages - caused by the passenger(s) - compensation has to be paid on the spot by the passenger(s) to the driver. The amount of compensation depends on the extent of the caused damages. Non-payment of compensation, may result in police action.
When using our transportation services, Passenger obliges himself/herself to use it only when his/her health state permits it, does not suffer from contagious illnesses that could endanger the other passengers, and is not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Should any of the above occur, the Passenger could be excluded from the transfer.
No objects can be transported in the cars that endanger the soundness of the other passengers or that endanger damage or soil the car.
Furthermore the transportation of dangerous, corrosive, toxic, and flammable materials, as well as weapons, cutting or stinging tools is also prohibited.
Passengers may use the transfer service at their own risk.
The customer accepts and acknowledges the terms of transfer when placing an order.
When the customer orders the service for more passengers, he/she places the order in the other passengers name, therefore concludes the contract in their name as well.
The exact appearance at the approved place and time, is the passenger's responsibility.
Return pickup: If the passenger is not there in the specified and approved place and time, the service provider can not be held liable and the service is deemed to be fulfilled.
The passenger's luggages always is the responsibility of the passengers. If the passenger leave the package in the vehicle and therefore the driver must turn back, the passenger must pay the additional way.
Thank you for choosing our services.
Budapest/Hungary, . - All rights reserved ATB.
ATB | Budapest, airport, hotel, apartment PRIVATE transfer and shuttle
ATB Airport Transfer Budapest service is a PRIVATE airport transfer company based and developed in Budapest.
We are specialized in meet and greet and door-to-door transfer services from Budapest Airport, Budapest Cruise Port, Budapest train stations to Budapest City Centre (hotels and private address), and to any other destination of your choice.
We guarantee our prices are the most competitive on the market, especially compared to the quality of the transportation service.
The transportation prices are fixed and all taxes are included. The cars are all clean, comfortable and in excellent conditions.
The service is private, punctual and reliable. Our professional drivers will help make your journey from and to the airport a pleasant experience.
Our drivers will monitor your flight for delays. If your flight is delayed your reservation will be automatically updated
and the driver will arrive at the meeting point at the actual arrival time of your flight.
- Secure Online Transportation Booking
- Competitive and Fixed Price
- Free monitor of delayed flights / trains
- Experienced and helpful drivers
- Clean and comfortable cars
- You can pay directly to the driver
- Friendly staff
- Meet and greet service at airports, ports, stations
- Reduce stress, no queues and no haggling at the airport
- Budapest Private Transfers ( To and from all hotels and districts. )
- Countryside Transfers ( To all locations in Hungary. )
- Balaton Transfers ( Siofok, Zamardi, Balatonfured .. )
- Festival Transfers ( Balaton Sound, Ozora, Sziget .. )
- Transfers to other Countries ( Vienna, Kosice, Zagreb ..)
- Our services are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Private car and bus transfers (no waiting at the airport)
- Sightseeing Tours, Spa Transfers